- Who is eligible for ActiveSG membership?
ActiveSG membership is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs). You must be at least 12 years old to apply for this membership. However, those who are below 12 years old are eligible for supplementary membership, tagged to the accounts of their parents/guardians.
- How do I register for ActiveSG membership?
You can register for ActiveSG membership via the following channels:
- ActiveSG mobile app (available in App Store and Play Store)
- Website: members.myactivesg.com
- Register at any Guest Services Office at all ActiveSG Sports Centres and swimming complexes.
For enquiries on ActiveSG, you can write in to us via our Online Feedback.
For technical enquiries, you can contact us at
- hotline (3129 2992, Monday to Sunday – 7am to 10pm), or
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I receive my membership card upon successful registration?
No, there is no membership card issued for ActiveSG membership. Members will enjoy a convenient cardless experience whereby they can utilise their benefits using the downloaded app on their smart phones.
- How do I redeem my membership benefits if I do not own a smartphone?
You may use the following cards to utillise your benefits:
- Singapore driving license
- School SMART card
- Senior Citizens concession card
- PAssion card
- How do I verify my ActiveSG membership or supplementary account(s) to receive the ActiveSG $100?
Verification of ActiveSG membership accounts can be done by logging in to SingPass via members.myactivesg.com. Upon verification, please set your 6 digits eWallet PIN and you will be able to view the complimentary ActiveSG $100 credited into your account.
Members under 15 years of age (without SingPass accounts) can visit our Sports Centres and produce your student pass/Birth Certificate for verification. With effect from 30 Aug 2017, our Sports Centres will no longer perform verification for members aged 15 years and above.
- How long is the ActiveSG membership valid for?
ActiveSG membership has a lifetime validity upon registration.