Coaches and instructors conducting large group outdoor classes at public spaces such as parks and HDB common areas are no longer required to be registered with Sport Singapore, but should continue to:
- adhere to prevailing SMMs such as a class size limit of 50 pax (including instructor/s), in groups of 10 pax, with safe distancing of 1m between each group. There should be no intermingling between groups.
- remind and ensure that participants observe the prevailing SMMs
- seek approval from the facility owner before activities are conducted.
- For the booking of facilities at ActiveSG, please visit: myactivesg.com.
- For the use of venues such as parks and HDB common areas, instructors will have to seek approval from the respective venue owner – NParks: https://go.gov.sg/group-exercise-parks. For classes at HDB common areas, instructors should approach the respective Town Councils for bookings.
Enforcement Officers and Safe Distancing Ambassadors will continue to conduct inspections. Instructors and class participants must fully comply with the SMMs or face strict penalties as listed under the COVID‑19 (Temporary Measures) (Reopening — Control Order) Regulations 2022.
*updated based on revised Safe Management Measures announced here
Check your registration application status here. Join our telegram group to keep up to date!