(Updated 30 Dec 2021) Fast And Easy Testing Regime For Sport And Fitness Sector
Singapore, 30 Dec 2021
As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 6 September 2021, there will be a need to increase the frequency of testing regimes for all workforce, especially those in high-risk settings.
- From 13 September 2021, under the mandatory Fast and Easy Test (FET) Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) regime, the relevant workforce under the sport & fitness sector will have to be tested once every seven days.
- From 1 October 2021, under the Vaccinate or Regular Test (VoRT) regime, relevant unvaccinated workers under the sport & fitness sector will have to be tested twice every seven days. This will operate in tandem with FET RRT.
INFORMATION ON FET
Please click here for more information on the FET for sport & fitness businesses and self-employed persons
Please click here for new notice as of 30 Dec 2021
Please click here for FAQs on the FET as of 30 Dec 2021
Please click here for the Physician Memo Template for Medically Ineligible for Vaccination
Please click here for Self-Swab instructions Infographics.
Please click here for the FET Kits Replenishment Model
- (Updated 2 July) A Safe and Gradual Resumption of Sport and Activities with Mandatory Fast & Easy Testing
- (Updated 16 Aug) A Safe and Gradual Resumption of Sport and Activities with Mandatory Fast & Easy Testing
- (Updated 8 Nov 2021) Fast And Easy Testing and “Vaccinate Or Regular Test” Regime For Sport And Fitness Sector